Zach Williams: A Hundred Highways Tour
Catch Zach Williams this Spring, bigger and better than ever! Backed by his massive 10-piece band, it will be a live concert experience like none other. Join us for a night of incredible music by Zach Williams and special guest Blessing Offor.
For each Eat & Greet ticket order, through our partnership with the Salvation Army and Altrua HealthShare, a food box will be given to a local family in need. Each box provides enough food to feed a family of four for an entire week.
VIP Exclusive Eat & Greet Experience:
VIP Doors: 5:15pm – Sprague Ave. Entrance
VIP Dinner Begins Promptly at 5:30pm
Enjoy an amazing meal and make a difference in your local community, world-renowned chef Paul Fields will be crafting a gourmet dinner that you will never forget! This exclusive VIP Eat and Greet experience includes:
- One (1) entry to pre-show VIP Eat & Greet full-course gourmet dinner prepared by Napa Valley, CA based professional Chef Paul Fields
- Meet Zach Williams and get your picture taken with him*
- Premium concert seating
- Early access to merch shopping
- Commemorative VIP tour laminate
- Gift bag
- For each Eat & Greet ticket order, through our partnership with the Salvation Army and Altrua HealthShare, a food box will be given to a local family in need. Each box provides enough food to feed a family of four for an entire week.
Doors 6:00pm | Show 7:00pm
Health & Safety
As of today’s date, due to state mandate, the following safety protocols will be observed:
Proof of Vaccination or Proof of Negative Covid Test (within 72 hours): Not Required
Face Mask: Not Required
Policies are subject to change
All bags (with the exception of clutches 6 1/2 by 4 1/2 inches) are subject to visual inspection by venue security.
Large bags are not allowed in The Fox, and must be checked in our Coat Check (located in the North Gallery) for the duration of the event.
Programs are subject to change