OUR COMMITMENT TO A SAFE AND COMFORTABLE CONCERT EXPERIENCE
Updated January 11, 2022
The health and safety of our patrons, musicians, staff, employees and volunteers is our top priority. The Spokane Symphony and The Martin Woldson Theater at The Fox "Fox Presents" concerts will require proof of full vaccination for all event attendees 12 years of age and older. Those individuals who are not fully vaccinated must have proof of a negative COVID-19 test taken within 72 hours of the performance date. Additionally, masking will be required for patrons and employees inside the venue regardless of vaccination status.
The policies listed below apply to Spokane Symphony concerts and “Fox Presents” events. Outside promoters and presenters rent the theater too, and their health policies for concerts and events may differ.
These health policies are subject to change and will be amended to remain consistent with public health policy and local, state and federal guidelines.
If you have any quesitons about our safety measures and their potential impact on your concert experience, please contact the Box Office at 509-624-1200, Monday through Friday 10am to 5pm.
GUEST SAFETY CONTRIBUTIONS
FULLY VACCINATED GUESTS
Documentation of vaccination status must be shown with valid ID upon entry to the venue. Proof of vaccination can be achieved by:
- Showing your physical vaccine card
- Presenting a photograph of your vaccine card stored on your electronic device
NEGATIVE COVID-19 TEST GUESTS
Proof of negative COVID-19 test taken within 72 hours prior to concert must be shown with valid ID upon entry to the venue. Proof of a negative COVID-19 test can be achieved by:
- Showing a copy of a negative COVID-19 test taken within 72 hours prior to concert.
- The test must be administered by a healthcare provider, pharmacy, etc.
- Self-administered or over-the-counter tests are not an option at this time.
Masks will be required for all patrons at all time, regardless of vaccination status.
FOX THEATER SAFETY CONTRIBUTIONS
AIR VENTILATION (HVAC SYSTEM)
- Improvements have been made to our heating and ventilation systems including upgrades to the air filtration in the venue.
HAND SANITIZER STATIONS
- Hand sanitizer stations are available throught Martin Woldson Theater at The Fox.
ENHANCED CLEANING PROCEDURES
- High-touch areas are cleaned and sanitized regularly. All restrooms will be cleaned and disinfected prior to and throughout the concert.
OUTSIDE PROMOTERS AND PRESENTERS
The above policies apply to Spokane Symphony concerts and “Fox Presents” events. Outside presenters rent the theater and their safety policy may differ from that of The Fox and Spokane Symphony. However, as of November 15, 2021, due to Washington State mandates, ALL EVENTS with more than 1,000 participants are required to provide proof of vaccination OR negative COVID-19 test within 72 hours as stated above.