- 3 Guest Artists rooms each with toilet and shower on the South side of the theater.
- 1 Conductor’s dressing room with toilet and shower on the South side of the theater ADA compliant.
- 2 Group dressing rooms with restroom facilities, no showers, on the North Side of the theater. Capacity: 8 – 50. ADA compliant.
- WiFi and hard line internet access available upon request.
Stage door entrance
- From 1st Avenue. Nine steps down to the stage floor.
For further information contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Download Technical Specs:
- Loading dock location: Stage right, off Sprague Avenue
- One bay loading dock with electrical/communications ties.
- One 60amp 3-phase shore power service, cam-lock or bare wire tie-in.
- The ramp parallels the back wall of the theater to the loading area. There is a hydraulic lift at its base for loading to and from the stage level. The ramp is equipped with a snow melting apparatus and is available in all types of weather. Overall change in elevation from Sprague Avenue to stage level is 4’.
- Trucks are able to back into the loading area perpendicular to the back wall of the theater with pre-approval by the Fox. If more than one truck needs accommodation, additional parking is available in the lot immediately west of the loading ramp and the loading ramp must remain open. No overnight parking allowed. All bus and truck arrangements must be made with the Fox at least 1 week in advance.
- Loading door dimensions: Exterior roll-up door and interior double doors, 8’W X 10’H.